Our Plumbing Service Program
Our ongoing customer service agreement includes emergency service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year through our emergency answering service and stand-by technicians. It is our intention to provide exceptional service to keep your system in good repair and operating condition.
What's In Our Agreement?
- Inspection procedures include
- Clean and check faucet aerators
- Tighten and lubricate shut off pack nuts
- Inspect for visible water line leaks
- Inspect drain lines for visible leaks
- Clean and inspect shower valves
- Inspect sink supplies and drains
- Test diverter operation
- Test flush valve
- Test disposal operation
- Test dishwasher and connections
- Check all well pump motors
- Check water heater setting
- Tag main water shut off
- Inspect pressure relief valve
- Inspect water heater flue draft
- Clean water heater burners and area
- Inspect washer connections
- Pressure reducing valve PSI
- Pressure reducing valve location
Decided that we're the right fit for you?